I did see that playthrough with you and Will. Brought back so many happy memories of playing this on a rainy Sunday-afternoon with my cousin and a friend of mine on a regular table with crappy self-made terrain and we had so much fun with it.
I do agree that the damage-system could do with some tweaks. It was a bit cumbersome.
But I just want the chance to charge up the Voidshields, power up a Chainfist and have epic Titan on Titan carnage.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming