Boardgame… Widowers Wood. Not a bad game, but very reliant on luck. Failed first scenario twice because we didn’t random spawn the fourth villain before we ran out of time. 32 spawn rolls and we only got a 1 on d6 twice…
Last RPG I ran was West End Games Star Wars one shot for a bit of nostalgia. I still have 1st edition rules (and 2nd), but managed to pick up the Revised and Expanded 2nd edition on eBay.
Currently player in homebrew variant on Bushido… not my favourite system… but change to be a player.
Currently re-reading The One Ring rules which I plan to run in a month, or two…. Bree start this time, as we played in Mirkwood for over a year. Campaign floundered when new player joined… old and new characters did not mix well.
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles