Boardgame… Widowers Wood. Not a bad game, but very reliant on luck. Failed first scenario twice because we didn’t random spawn the fourth villain before we ran out of time. 32 spawn rolls and we only got a 1 on d6 twice…
Last RPG I ran was West End Games Star Wars one shot for a bit of nostalgia. I still have 1st edition rules (and 2nd), but managed to pick up the Revised and Expanded 2nd edition on eBay.
Currently player in homebrew variant on Bushido… not my favourite system… but change to be a player.
Currently re-reading The One Ring rules which I plan to run in a month, or two…. Bree start this time, as we played in Mirkwood for over a year. Campaign floundered when new player joined… old and new characters did not mix well.
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.