May 14, 2018 at 12:50 pm #17199
My partner surprised me by offering to play my newest arrival, The Bloody Inn (she’s not a big gamer). Great little card game, love the theme and art, and despite saying she had a hard time picking up the rules, I only just beat her by a few francs!
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.