Hey 8th, I understand where you’re coming from and I often find myself thinking the same way BUT – I think older people often underestimate the abilities of the young. My partner works with people a lot younger sometimes and she often tells me not to fall into the same old cliches of “get off my lawn” thinking, and reminds me that many are very intelligent, very aware, and very enthusiastic. They’ll develop their own relationship with the world, just as we did. Sometimes hard to remember when you’re over a certain age. 🙂
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON