Managed to play another 2 chapters of Rise of Moloch. The game is tight so far.
I tried fiddling around with the components to see how I could make an insert for it. I ended up giving up due to the sheer amount of components and all the sleeved cards I have for it. (I had the Kickstarter arcanist exclusive cards in there as well). I guess I’ll just keep the miniatures in their respective brown boxes outside of the core box, and keep all the other components in the core box.
Or maybe I should try to craft a box
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming