Not a lot of gaming going on here for the last couple of weeks. Did play a game of Talisman with my son. Not exactly my favourite game, but he enjoys it a lot, so I don’t mind it from time to time. I do have some fond memories playing the GW-version with my former gaming-group in the 80’s and 90’s. But then again, there was a lot of beer involved…..
We also played a quite close game of Magic. He wasn’t exactly thrilled with me beating him, but since he beats me in about 80% of our matches, I’m sure he will get over the fact that his old dad manages to win the occasional game.
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles