Not a lot of gaming going on here for the last couple of weeks. Did play a game of Talisman with my son. Not exactly my favourite game, but he enjoys it a lot, so I don’t mind it from time to time. I do have some fond memories playing the GW-version with my former gaming-group in the 80’s and 90’s. But then again, there was a lot of beer involved…..
We also played a quite close game of Magic. He wasn’t exactly thrilled with me beating him, but since he beats me in about 80% of our matches, I’m sure he will get over the fact that his old dad manages to win the occasional game.
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.