For each unit of guys, there is a “marker” which he replaced with a physical model, that acts as the leader of the unit. That leader’s facing and position relative to the unit controls the unit’s movement and whether they’re attacking, defending, etc.
Whenever you want to change a unit’s order you’ve got to issue a new one from one of the field commanders(?) and then roll a dice, which is subject to modifiers, to see if the order is successfully executed.
The units have different attributes like “professional,” “disciplined,” etc. which apply different modifiers to them.
Any of this sounding familiar?
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.