One reason I’m backing off Kickstarters somewhat. But mostly because they’re usually very miniature-heavy games and US$80 or more is becoming ‘normal’ shipping.
Sometimes I wonder how goods are going to keep flowing around the world with these steadily increasing shipping prices.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON