Yeah, me too. I don’t want to support Age of Sigmar, but let’s face it, it’s here to stay and the Old World is gone. GW stuff is too expensive for me to get larger armies – not what I want to anyway – but I do feel like I should at least give the newest set of rules a go.
I intend to paint the minis as quickly as possible with the help of an airbrush!
Log in or Register
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.
- Recycling Miniatures
- Any interesting Kickstarter campaigns?