I just played a test game of AoS last night (the first three little learning scenarios from the release event).
The minis are wonderful. While I’m not a fan of the Stormcasts myself, I can see their craftsmanship and appeal to others. The nighthaunts are simply gorgeous – some of the best undead minis I’ve seen.
The books are beautiful. Nicely laid out with great photos of the game. The new box (Soul Wars) is chock full of stuff and certainly worth the €110 I could get it for at our store.
But the game system? Oh my. If it already manages to bore me too tears in the three 20 minutes games I played, how am I supposed to stand a 2-hour full game? Nothing but rolling buckets of d6. No thanks, but this is not for me.
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.