That seems a bad example of play. I have the Storm of Sigmar set which is melee only.
I understand teaching you charge, but units can move (varies by unit) and if within 3″ on enemy can “pile in” which closes to melee.
The confusing part at first was each player has a turn, but when it comes to melee, you alternate attacking, so you fight in your melee phase and enemies melee phases.
I know for tournament it matters, but no reason why in friendly games you can’t just alternate activate units anyway.
And the whole player one turn and player two turn is common, Warmachine does it too, so that’s the two big companies do it.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming