And – your example is based on rolling multiple 3 rolls on 2D6; the chances of doing so are pretty slim, surely? And coming up short on charge rolls is a pretty common mechanic.
Not that I’m saying it isn’t a very dice-dependent system, it is. And I was surprised they didn’t take the opportunity to finally make the game alternate activation, but I suppose the fanbase uproar would have been too deafening if that had happened!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming