I can’t be sure, but I think you think it’s stupid. 🙂
OK, I’m buying and playing Age of Sigmar because it’s popular, I want to do some features on it and get some more viewers. So what’s everyone else’s excuse? 😉
Of course that’s not all. I think there’s room in our collections for stupid games – hell, I’ve got scores of them. This may be a step too far for me with the constant dice rolling, but we’ll see. And you’re right, there’s something about stepping into the ‘new version’ – even though we all know it’ll be just as much a mess as the twenty versions that have come before it!
I do like those ghosts though.
Fun read WonderSlug!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming