I can’t be sure, but I think you think it’s stupid. 🙂
OK, I’m buying and playing Age of Sigmar because it’s popular, I want to do some features on it and get some more viewers. So what’s everyone else’s excuse? 😉
Of course that’s not all. I think there’s room in our collections for stupid games – hell, I’ve got scores of them. This may be a step too far for me with the constant dice rolling, but we’ll see. And you’re right, there’s something about stepping into the ‘new version’ – even though we all know it’ll be just as much a mess as the twenty versions that have come before it!
I do like those ghosts though.
Fun read WonderSlug!
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles