I was expecting that too… assumed the Battle of Glymmsforge to be that mini campaign…
Forge Bane had three scenarios in the box and even the Storm of Sigmar mini box had a four part (although the first three very crap) campaign to teach you the rules.
A few small battles to teach the rules and working towards a ‘full box contents’ finale would have been good. Bit crap in that respect.
I’ve built the Objective tokens box and Malign Sorcery so far, less daunting than the big box of Soul Wars. They were quite easy to assemble.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON