It’s weird – here’s how to construct the miniatures in insane detail, here’s a couple of hundred pages of background guff – but very little guidance at all on how to actually play the game. 😉 Not that any of us need it, but for beginners it would be handy. They even used to have starting examples of play in the very old boxes.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming