Just checked back in on Overturn… some backers are getting concerned about the lack of feedback from creators and lack of promised rules.
I think my spider sense was right… staying clear of this one.
If something looks too good to be true… it probably is.
I got the same feeling about Zero Agents back in 2015 and that project never delivered… not been update in 20 months.
Rail Raiders Infinite had be worried, but not until it was too late. Luckily I got my money back.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON