Weird isn’t it? So much effort and money in the production of the product, then a boring video with Eric Lang desperately trying to whip up some enthusiasm out of a couple of very-nice-I’m-sure-but-dull-on-camera young players, and hampered by having to spell out all the rules as he goes. I can’t even sit through it. I feel for him, I really do.
I almost didn’t buy SMOG because the gameplay video was so boring, and it turned out to be one of the best games of the year so far.
I hate to toot my own horn, but if instead there was a gameplay video with Will and I laughing our heads off, making silly sound effects, imagining cinematic moments and generally having a great time with the game, I’m sure it would whip up more enthusiasm.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming