I wouldn’t worry about it. I think UH done his politically correct bit already with his comments to me.
It’s not a crime to think someone is pretty… it’s not like we were doing the ‘locker room’ discussion that can get more… visceral… and usually involves (as Mr Spock said in Star Trek the Voyage Home) ‘colour metaphors’.
Becca Scott didn’t exactly dress down for the video…. she wasn’t in jeans and a baggy t-shirt. She put some effort in and I think it only appropriate to comment… politely. If someone did a good job painting a miniature, you’d say something complimentary.
Next time your other half gets dressed up for a night out… say nothing complimentary… just ignore her appearance… see how well that works out for you… 🙂
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON