I wouldn’t worry about it. I think UH done his politically correct bit already with his comments to me.
It’s not a crime to think someone is pretty… it’s not like we were doing the ‘locker room’ discussion that can get more… visceral… and usually involves (as Mr Spock said in Star Trek the Voyage Home) ‘colour metaphors’.
Becca Scott didn’t exactly dress down for the video…. she wasn’t in jeans and a baggy t-shirt. She put some effort in and I think it only appropriate to comment… politely. If someone did a good job painting a miniature, you’d say something complimentary.
Next time your other half gets dressed up for a night out… say nothing complimentary… just ignore her appearance… see how well that works out for you… 🙂
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming