Well, it’s here and I’m gonna have to have a long, hard think if I actually want to take the plunge. The Grandmaster edition is gonna set me back 230 Euro, which is quite a bit more than I was counting on. You do get quite a lot in the box and I have to admit the Titans are huge and absolutely gorgeous. I’m just not sure if it’s worth it spending that much on a game, especially since the models cannot be used for anything else. It’s a toughie, since I loved the original game, but I’m having a hard time justifying paying that much just for the sake of nostalgia.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON