August 13, 2018 at 3:29 am #17980
If I decide not to go all-in on Adeptus Titanicus, I might take a serious look at Kill Team. Though the 40k-universe appeals to me, the thought of buying and painting dozens of models puts me off and this seems like an attractive alternative.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming