I pretty disgusted with the price of this game and I won’t be forking out that much for such a limited system. NZ$500 for the box is just ridiculous, and if I wanted to play the ‘full-size battle’ as recommended in White Dwarf – 4 or 5 titans a side – I’d be looking at another NZ$1,140 – $1,520 worth of titans to do so. Utterly ridiculous. They should have decreased the scale or found some other way to make it affordable. I can only assume that the long development time of the game has resulted in increased costs which they’re now trying to recoup. But for me, this has cost them the good will they built up with Soul Wars and Kill Team.
I’m sticking with my 1988 set. It’s still a great game.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming