Arkham Horror LCG is excellent, I must get into to it again.
My most recent game was Age of Sigmar using the Soul Wars box contents, and it was surprisingly good. The hit, wound, save system is still unnecessarily tedious and the amount of dice you roll sometimes ridiculous, and the combats do bog down a bit at the end, but I was pleased that there was some interesting movement going on before the units hit. And the ghosts are great, I love how they can fly over everything.
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles