Arkham Horror LCG is excellent, I must get into to it again.
My most recent game was Age of Sigmar using the Soul Wars box contents, and it was surprisingly good. The hit, wound, save system is still unnecessarily tedious and the amount of dice you roll sometimes ridiculous, and the combats do bog down a bit at the end, but I was pleased that there was some interesting movement going on before the units hit. And the ghosts are great, I love how they can fly over everything.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming