Yeah, wish I hadn’t thrown out my copy of the old game. And you’re right. These prices are absolutely absurd. It’s a shame, really. GW seemed to be finally moving in the right direction, with listening more to their customers and bringing out more affordable options and then they pull a stunt like this.
Ahh, well. I have Pacific Rim: Extinction coming if I want to get my giant Mech battle on.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON