Had my first couple of games of Kill Team last night.
The quick start 2 vs 2 was very dull, but taught us the basics.
After that we did a 5 vs 5 to try out the heavier weapons, but opted for a death match as we had limited time and skipped the tactics cards.
I know that’s not playing the full rules, but it did feel a bit lacking.
Terrain is great though.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming