It was a great battle report, it definitely made me interested in the game. I really liked how the exploration works where the board kind of gets revealed as you play. My group enjoys TI4 a good bit, I think they would like this one. One of the guys in my group played Ascendancy at Gen Con a few years ago and his big gripe was that it was 3 player only. I think they have expansions out now that fixes the player count. First time post by the way! Thanks for all of the painting advice on your YouTube page that you have given me so far.
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles