It was a great battle report, it definitely made me interested in the game. I really liked how the exploration works where the board kind of gets revealed as you play. My group enjoys TI4 a good bit, I think they would like this one. One of the guys in my group played Ascendancy at Gen Con a few years ago and his big gripe was that it was 3 player only. I think they have expansions out now that fixes the player count. First time post by the way! Thanks for all of the painting advice on your YouTube page that you have given me so far.
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.