It was a great battle report, it definitely made me interested in the game. I really liked how the exploration works where the board kind of gets revealed as you play. My group enjoys TI4 a good bit, I think they would like this one. One of the guys in my group played Ascendancy at Gen Con a few years ago and his big gripe was that it was 3 player only. I think they have expansions out now that fixes the player count. First time post by the way! Thanks for all of the painting advice on your YouTube page that you have given me so far.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming