Ah Dustin, hope your minis aren’t cloudy anymore! Welcome to the EOG forums.
I’ve since bought the Cardassian and Ferengi expansions, though I haven’t had a chance to try them out yet. The only issue with the expansions of course, is that adding each other player adds to the playing time considerably, and I don’t know if I would want to go much longer than the 5 hours this game took. So I still think 3 players might be the swet spot, not that I’ve played with 4 yet. Still, we all enjoyed it and I’m looking forward to playing it again.
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles