Welcome to the site, Dustin. Always good to see new members. 🙂
Infinity. Hands down the best one on the market. Small model count (10-15 models per game), fast action, tight rules, and super cool setting. Really rewards player skill and is very very balanced across all the armies. I’ve been dabbling into 40k, lately with Kill Team, but usually just play that with one friend in particular. Hugely prefer Infinity to 40k though.
No single favorite, but my top ones are Kingdom Death: Monster, Descent: second edition, and Mansions of Madness, A Game of Thrones: the board game. If you can’t tell, I prefer thematic games to crunchy game play. 🙂 I have around 200 games in my collection, and I don’t play them nearly as often as I’d like, but these are the ones that usually end up making it to the table if I’ve got my “real gamer” buddies over.
Android Netrunner. I don’t card games too ofren, but when I do it’s usually this one.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON