I played “Gaia Project” on Thursday. A pretty heavy Euro (complexity similar to Caverna or Tzolkin), but very nicely produced and a good SciFi theme. Once you’ve wrapped your mind around teh myriad of options, it does feel very logical and smooth in play. We might actually have played everything correctly in our first game.
Saturday night it was Runewars night, where we played two great battles of elves vs undead. My regular opponent is now building his own tables and terrain, yay!
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON