For decades I avoided GW because of the price and their obsession with spikes miniatures.
This year they have released so many products at reasonable prices… Kill Team, Soul Wars, Necromunda, Battle of Pelennor Fields… and that’s just the ones I bought.
And the list goes on…
Underworlds: Nightvault looks more interesting than Shadespire with the addition of the Haunt and spells.
Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress takes the quest game to the 40K universe, which looks interesting.
And the fact that their products arrive within a few months, or even weeks of announcement makes them a lot more appealing that KS, as sometimes I’m so tired of waiting for delayed KS to arrive that I have lost interest in them entirely.
Will I avoid KS completely? Probably not… but the endless delays and impending brexit cockup with potential import fees make it a lot less appealing.
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles