The game is great. Refreshingly different from most of CMON’s games. And the steampunk theme does set it apart from most other dungeon crawl board games.
But Monolith’s Conan is also a lot of fun and the best take on REH’s Conan yet. The 1 vs many mechanics are also very different from most other board games.
You can’t go wrong with either one. It’s all down to theme : which one do you prefer. (And ignore the whinging on the forum of a particular popular board game site about how the game scenarios are “unbalanced”. Nothing will satisfy these people, it seems 😉 )
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.