Well I do hope that Underworlds will peak your interest when the new starter comes out (maybe already by the end of the month according to the latest rumors), because a game is never complete without a rules summary from the man himself 😉 I have found many great games by just browsing through your rules summaries collection.
I cannot understand why not more game companies hire you to make rules summaries for their games? And if there is a summary in the game made by the company, it’s either in or at the back of the rule book, and it’s never complete enough so you have to look up something in the rulebook anyways. Well I’m glad you have this passion and obsession for games, because it makes this hobby so much more enjoyable 🙂
Keep up the great work good sir, and I’ll keep on supporting the EOG!
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles