Well I do hope that Underworlds will peak your interest when the new starter comes out (maybe already by the end of the month according to the latest rumors), because a game is never complete without a rules summary from the man himself 😉 I have found many great games by just browsing through your rules summaries collection.
I cannot understand why not more game companies hire you to make rules summaries for their games? And if there is a summary in the game made by the company, it’s either in or at the back of the rule book, and it’s never complete enough so you have to look up something in the rulebook anyways. Well I’m glad you have this passion and obsession for games, because it makes this hobby so much more enjoyable 🙂
Keep up the great work good sir, and I’ll keep on supporting the EOG!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming