September 10, 2018 at 6:21 pm #18222
No, I thought the 3cm foam was sturdy enough. Of course you can’t go quite as deep when carving into it, but that’s been fine so far. I can always mount them on MDF later if I feel the need.
Log in or Register
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.
- Recycling Miniatures