I was casting an eye over my huge collection of Dust stuff the other day. One day I need to get out the airbrush and just paint all those vehicles! Also learning yet another edition of the rules has given me pause.
I quite enjoyed the old gridded version, but stopped playing it when I moved on to the tabletop version. But it certainly had the virtue of simplicity and was something different that people hadn’t seen before. I always thought those original dice – just hit and blank – were so iconic, and they made a big mistake by making them more complex.
Middle Earth Quest is great, though for some reason I’ve only played it a couple of times. Must get that out again too!
Ahh, so many games, so little etc. I really don’t feel the need to buy anything new at the moment, there’s so much variety in my collection already and the industry seems to be a bit stagnant at the moment; nothing has really excited me for a while.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON