Thin plasticard? Least chance of warping I imagine. It’s actually an idea I never thought of before; if you did a series of boards wth the cutaway, but then had pieces to turn them into lava or rivers or radioactive sludge flows. Not quite as much realism as modelling them for purpose, but certainly more practical.
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.