Thin plasticard? Least chance of warping I imagine. It’s actually an idea I never thought of before; if you did a series of boards wth the cutaway, but then had pieces to turn them into lava or rivers or radioactive sludge flows. Not quite as much realism as modelling them for purpose, but certainly more practical.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming