Sorry Dustin, haven’t played any of them! I’m a bit fed up with Mantic though I must admit. Just got two kits from them (a dropship and a transport) and I couldn’t believe it when I opened the box and there were no instructions. When I tweeted about it they directed me to a crappy, amateurish video on their YT channel. After the debacle of trying to put together various Deadzone figure sets, this was the last straw for me. Far from being the ‘affordable alternative’ to Games Workshop, they’re just proving why GW is expensive and why it’s worth spending the extra money in comparison!
Plaid Hat Games have released a lot of misses lately, IMHO, so let us know what you think of that one.
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.