Sorry Dustin, haven’t played any of them! I’m a bit fed up with Mantic though I must admit. Just got two kits from them (a dropship and a transport) and I couldn’t believe it when I opened the box and there were no instructions. When I tweeted about it they directed me to a crappy, amateurish video on their YT channel. After the debacle of trying to put together various Deadzone figure sets, this was the last straw for me. Far from being the ‘affordable alternative’ to Games Workshop, they’re just proving why GW is expensive and why it’s worth spending the extra money in comparison!
Plaid Hat Games have released a lot of misses lately, IMHO, so let us know what you think of that one.
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles