That is really stunning Ralf – the student has far surpassed the master! 😉 I love the rock wall piece! I’d love to see another piece like that on the chasm tile with a ‘cliff walls gap in it, that would really bring the chasm alive …
Oh, and two or three really tall columns or half columns, to give a little sense that it’s in a cavern!
But just amazing work. It really feels like Moria. Nice! Really happy I could inspire you make such a great gaming board.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON