That is really stunning Ralf – the student has far surpassed the master! 😉 I love the rock wall piece! I’d love to see another piece like that on the chasm tile with a ‘cliff walls gap in it, that would really bring the chasm alive …
Oh, and two or three really tall columns or half columns, to give a little sense that it’s in a cavern!
But just amazing work. It really feels like Moria. Nice! Really happy I could inspire you make such a great gaming board.
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.