I’ve always loved the LotR figures better than the WFB and 40K ones, because they are less flamboyant and more realistic, but that’s just personal taste of course. In most cases they also managed to capture the actors and creatures from the movies extremely well.
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles