I’ve always loved the LotR figures better than the WFB and 40K ones, because they are less flamboyant and more realistic, but that’s just personal taste of course. In most cases they also managed to capture the actors and creatures from the movies extremely well.
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.