That’s not a new trick… they’ve known for a while.
And yes… the Rogue Trader box contains less… but the value of a product is what you get out of it.
I bought Kill Team for the terrain mainly. Already had Skitarii from Forge Bane and wasn’t that bothered about Genestealers. Obviously I wanted the rules and other bits to play the game.
Rogue Trader I wanted for the Trader miniatures, Nurgle less so, but the new maps and close quarter rules are good. The Codex to use Rogue Traders in 40k is useful and the ‘heroes’ are some damned powerful figures.
Take a look at the price of most hero figures for 40K and that makes Rogue Trader look better value.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming