TBH…I do not see a “ripp-off” here. In KT the highlight of the box was the terrain..a huge amount for the money…and really great looking. So basically you get lots of great terrain for a great price…and some nice stuff on top. In RT the terrain can not compete…but the “scatter terrain” it has looks ace. In RT the highlight are the minis. 33 new ones (against 20…10 old – 10 new…I think)…and the nurgle boss and 3 hulks are really huge monsters that would normally cost a hefty GW-sum on their own. So in RT you get a lot of great new minis for a really good price…and some nice stuff on top.
So…the “worth” of the boxes is not that far from each other…but depending on what you look for…one is better then the other.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming