All things are relative.
I paid the same for Kill Team as I did Roger Trader.
Prices for property in London are ridiculous compared to where I live.
Beer prices in Norway are ridiculous.
What my parents paid for their first house is less than I spend on board games in a year.
$210 NZ converts to more than I paid for Kill Team, but without knowing the ‘cost of living’ or average salary in New Zealand it’s difficult to judge if you were overcharged or not.
In the end it boils down what you perceive as value for money. I don’t feel ripped off buying Rogue Trader, but I do feel I got a bargain with Kill Team for the terrain and other bits and pieces.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming