We are on the same page here…price is relative. But you make a strange argument that seams to be centered around what you like or dislike. For you the terrain bundle was worth the price….the minis bundle is not. Someone who values minis more then terrain would say the exact opposite. But to me there is a difference between a “rip-off” and “its not worth it for me”.
The NZD price here is about 185….but I do not see the relevance of that…you would compare prices in the same region…anything else would be nonsens. You would compare the bundle in KT with the single prices and make the same with RT.
If you would not buy the singles the discount in the bundle would not change that at all…regardless of terrain or minis.
And to make that clear…I will not buy any of those…because they both have no use/value for me.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming