Hi. Unfortunately I can’t do current Games Workshop games (and even doing some of the old ones is a bit risky). They don’t make their rules available as PDFs (except for the basic Age of Sigmar rules), and they’d probably set their lawyers on me if I made a rules summary or reference for Kill Team. Which would really ruin the fun around here for everyone.
Kill Team is basically just the usual GW games system with a few tweaks and a bit more alternating activation. You know, the old roll to hit, roll to wound, roll to save system. I haven’t roadtested it yet but it’s pretty similar to Necromunda.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming