Ash comes acros as a really nice bloke and has been kind enough to plug my AT-43 stuff in the past. I wish he’d slow down a little though, I can’t keep track of what he’s saying half the time, and that and the constantly moving single viewpoint of his camera makes it difficult for me to enjoy his battle reports. I’d personally like to see more player interaction too, it sometimes feels as if Ash is playing solo and the other guy is just there somewhere in the background!
I’d love to enjoy his videos more but I often find I can’t sit through them for these reasons. Which I find a shame as he’s obviously a great bloke and he covers lots of interesting games, and old ones too.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming