I haven’t played Kill Team yet, but they’re pretty similar, though KT has some alternate activation in some of the phases and while things like injury rolling are simpler, some things like reacting to charges adds a bit of complexity.
Necromunda is for fighting with those themed gangs, KT is for teams of members of the various W40K factions.
Also the Necromunda core box doesn’t give you 3D terrain (apart from some barricades and such), whereas KT does.
It will be interesting to actually play KT and see how the system feels. When I do I’ll have more info.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming