Nice! There’s only one problem – I hated Gloomhaven. 🙂 I had the same extreme reaction to it that I did towards Mage Knight. Overly fiddly, puzzle-like mechanics that sucked all of the fun out of fantasy gaming. But that’s just me of course, I know there’s a lot of people who enjoy them both.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming