I agree with UH – Bo5A uses the same basic system as WotR, but it is a great game on its own. It feels more tactical in scope (as it covers only the one battle), and puts more focus on individual characters, which makes for quite a dramatic difference in game play. More than you would expect from reading the rules. My (German) review is here.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming