Yeah, I decided to back Tainted Grail as well. I was a little worried about the replayability, seeing as it has a strong choose-your=own-adventure element, but after doing a bit more research I don’t think you’ll be running out of things to do in the game anytime soon. Plus, the artwork and the miniatures look great and I’m quite taken with how the whole system works.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming