We played more Middle-earth SBG last Thursday, trying some scenarios from the “The Fellowship” journey book. The first one “The Doors of Moria” was great, but the second one “The Tomb of Balin” had some setup problems (Fellowship could easily block the area the goblins were coming in). I read some errata since then and we’ll try it again with some adjustments.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming