We replayed the Balin’s Tomb scenario with some suggested changes and it was much better. My opponent (the Fellowship) still won, but I managed to take out three heroes and take down four more to 1 hit point. Could have gone either way with a little more luck. The game becomes nicely tactical in tight spaces and the heroic abilities of the characters really shine and make a difference.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming