Home Forums The Gaming Room What have you been playing lately? Reply To: What have you been playing lately?

DustinDustin
Participant

I have enjoyed my plays of Blackstone Fortress as well. The one solo mission someone did in Precipice was kind of odd though. It made all the other players just kind of hang out. Overall though everyone enjoyed it. My only complaint is there were a few rules situations that the rulebook didn’t go over. One of the big ones was what happens to a character that gets taken out of action, but doesn’t die, in Precipice? Do they insta-heal because they are in precipice, or do they sit out the next expedition?

I started an Arcadia Quest campaign with my daughter and son, and we are having a lot of fun with that. I got a whole bunch of it in a trade so I am glad we are enjoying it.

I got another game in of A Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures Game, and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite 2 player games. I love the theme, and the hybrid board game meets miniatures game rules. I just picked up all of the 3D terrain, which also helps.

And finally, I got two more games of Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire/Nightvault in and, as usual, had a great time. So far I may be leaning towards the Skaven as my favorite war band.